This internships are a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to take the reigns and pump up the volume on our Social Media, Writing News, SEO Specialist and Marketing efforts.
Social Media Intern
– Help manage all Social Media accounts (IG, FB, Pinterest, Etc)
– Manage replies to all outreach on Social Media
– Research areas for Social Media growth
– Assist with organizing giveaways for IG
– Assist with gathering and sending samples for Social Media collaborations
– Reaching out to potential brand managers and/or bloggers
Proficient in all social media programs such as IG, FB, Pinerest, Twitter, etc.
Strong desire to learn the latest features and functions of Social Media outlets
Ability to work well in a team and ability to multi task.
Online News Writer
All applicants must be willing to contribute online content
This internships requires one to posses strong writing skills with a focus on current events including but not limited to, Education, Politics, and Entertainment.
– Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
– Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
– Work on special projects, as needed
– Working towards a degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
– Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Experience/interest in Web maintenance
-Writing content for press releases, opinions and blog articles
– Savvy communicator with impeccable interpersonal skills; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
– Exceptional organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills
– Understanding of and interest in Social Media for marketing of restaurants, retail, corporations and non profits.
– Proficient Skills or ability to quickly learn to use Google Applications, project management tools, and database spreadsheets programs
– Flexible and willing to adapt to changing/competing priorities
– Able to take initiative and work independently
– Enjoys learning and continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally
– Professional appearance for our marketing videos and natural ability to attract attention and engage in meaningful conversations during events that you may attend.
– Fun, outgoing, motivated, passionate, driven to succeed, and has a “can-do” attitude
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your detailed application: email@example.com